PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Acceptable Use. This Site is intended to provide users with general information. We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on Site at our invitation or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Your use of the Site and engagement in the membership community is a privilege.
a.) Posting Rules.
- Materials you post to the Site may not contain: (1) URLs or links to web sites that compete with the Site; (2) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material); (3) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them); (4) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (5) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (6) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person, group or entity.
- You may not use your Materials to: (1) impersonate another person, living or dead; (2) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (3) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, “club memberships,” distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment, including a request for payment to obtain job listings); or (4) post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
iii. Materials that encourage our users to “email for more details” are not permitted. Materials from any third party charging a fee are not permitted.
- Conduct Rules:
- You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected. Responses soliciting business are prohibited.
- You may not send (or encourage or help others to send) unsolicited commercial email to our users.
iii. Report inappropriate postings or conduct to _________________________.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site is prohibited.
- Security Rules:
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; (4) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Registration Rules.
- You will create a username and password unique to you. You shall not share your account, username or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who obtains your username and/or password and uses them to access the Site.